Nepali Girl Be Like

भिडियो हेर्न तलको चित्रलाई हटाउनुहोस

Okay! After all the honest and cute stuff you will probably think bad boys?? Why??but yeah it doesn't hurt to have a bad guy if he’s really into you and only you. I mean which girl doesn't like bad boys who 'real sweet to you .they re unpredictable, spontaneous and yumm leather jackets, wayfarers ,bullet. It’s all part of their short lived charm. And I totally wouldn't mind if it’s like the movie thing where he'll change for you..awhhhh

innovative???Yes I like a man with a plan.
Well, dumb boys are a big NONO! Showoffs better walk away. Assholes aren’t permitted into my life.




This is getting pretty long. right??I know at least some of you guys must be cursing me right now and some just think he doesn't exist at all. But I'd like to believe he does and he’s probably looking for me just like I am looking for him too. Till then readers, go search for my ideal guy or just think could you be the one for me?

भिडियो हेर्न तलको चित्रलाई हटाउनुहोस

SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment