woman too drunk starts dancing

भिडियो हेर्न तलको चित्रलाई हटाउनुहोस

There is nothing more precious to me than girls’ night.Speaking as a perma-single lady, girls’ nights are basically the bread and butter of my social life. My girlfriends are my lifeblood.Frankly, the moment you f*ck with girls’ night, I no longer want to f*ck with you.Let’s get totally real, there’s a code surrounding nights out with your lady friends. It’s, like, the rules of feminism.Ladies, print out the commandments below. Stick them on your fridge. Forward them to your friends.Next time you and your girls are out, you’ll have backup when you’re neck deep in some shady business.Actually, scratch that. She doesn’t even have to be your friend.If a girl doesn’t have someone keeping her curls out of her face as she upchucks her awful decisions, you have to be there to help. It’s a rule of basic human decency.Seriously, this is how friendships are made.I don’t know how many times I’ve held some random girl’s hair out of her face in the bathroom line, only to go out with her a couple of weeks later to a bar that doesn’t know her as Puking Paula.

भिडियो हेर्न तलको चित्रलाई हटाउनुहोस

SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment